H x W x D: 7.7 x 5.1 x 2.2 cm (3 1/16 x 2 x 7/8 in)
Late Period (664 - 332 B.C.E.), Egypt, Horus, Ancient Egyptian Art
Gift of Charles Lang Freer
Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
To 1907 Spink and Company, London, to 1907  From 1907 to 1919 Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Spink and Company, in London, in 1907  From 1920 Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920  Notes:  See Original Pottery List, L. 1586, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives. See also, Accession List, Collections Management Office.  See note 1.  The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
Chrome users: right click on icon, select "save link as..."
Internet Explorer users: right click on icon, select "save target as..."
Mozilla Firefox users: right click on icon, select "save link as..."
Please note: The Freer Gallery of Art will be closed to the public from January 2016 until summer 2017. The Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, Library, and Archives will remain open for the duration of the renovation. Learn more »