TERMS AND CONDITIONS: SELF-GUIDED SCHOOL GROUPS
I agree to the following:
- At least one chaperone will be provided per ten students.
- Chaperones will remain with their assigned group at all times.
- The group will provide clipboards for students if they will be writing.
- Students will use only pencils as writing implements.
- The following information will be shared with students and chaperones in advance of the visit and reinforced by teachers and chaperones throughout the tour:
- Food, beverages, and gum are not permitted
- Please walk—do not run—in the galleries
- Please do not lean on cases
- Use your eyes, not your hands, to examine objects on display
- You may speak at a regular level in the galleries, but please do not shout
- Please make sure there is enough room for people to get around your group and through nearby entryways