- Historical period(s)
- Angkor period, 1075-1250
- Stoneware with wood-ash glaze
- H x Diam (overall): 10.9 x 5.9 cm (4 5/16 x 2 5/16 in)
- Cambodia or Northeast Thailand
- Credit Line
- Gift of Osborne and Gratia Hauge
- Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Accession Number
- Lid that came with bottle does not belong.
From circa 1970-72 to 1996
Mr. and Mrs. Victor Hauge 
Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, gift of Mr. and Mrs. Osborne and Gratia Hauge in 1996 
 Object file. Most likely acquired from a dealer in Ayutthaya or Bangkok, circa 1970-1972.
 Ownership of collected objects sometimes changed between the Hauge families.
- Former owner
- Mr. and Mrs. Osborne and Gratia Hauge ((1914-2004) and (died 2000))
- On View Location
- Currently not on view
- Collection(s) Area
- Southeast Asian Art
- Rights Statement
- Copyright with museum