- Historical period(s)
- Iron Age II - III, 1000-550 BCE
- Copper alloy
- H x W: 15.6 x 7.5 cm (6 1/8 x 2 15/16 in)
- Iran, Luristan
- Credit Line
- Gift of Joseph H. Hirshhorn to the Smithsonian Institution
- Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Accession Number
Galerie Semiha Huber, Zurich, Switzerland. 
From 1963 to 1966
Joseph H. Hirshhorn (1899-1981), purchased from Galerie Semiha Huber, Zurich, Switzerland. 
From 1966 to 1986
Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C., gift of Joseph H. Hirshhorn. 
Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, transferred from Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C. 
 Purchased by Joseph H. Hirshhorn from Huber, Galerie Semiha, Zurich in 1963.
 See note 1.
 See document from the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, object file, Collections Management Office.
 See object file, Collections Management Office.
- Former owner
- Joseph H. Hirshhorn
Galerie Semiha Huber
Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- On View Location
- Currently not on view
- casting, Iran, Iron Age II (ca. 1250 - 800 BCE), Iron Age III (ca. 800 - 500 BCE), WWII-era provenance
- Collection(s) Area
- Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Web Resource(s)
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
- Copyright with museum