A Buddhist procession of three musicians and one dancer
- Buddhist sculpture
- Historical period(s)
- Northern Song dynasty, 10th-11th century
- H x W x D: 76.4 x 62 x 16.7 cm (30 1/16 x 24 7/16 x 6 9/16 in)
- Credit Line
- Purchase — Charles Lang Freer Endowment
- Freer Gallery of Art
- Accession Number
Yamanaka & Co., New York, New York. 
Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from Yamanaka and Co., New York, New York. 
 Curatorial Remark 1 in the object record. Also, see letter from Yamanaka & Co., New York dated July 22, 1924 in the Accession File, Collections Management Office.
 See note 1.
- Former owner
- Yamanaka and Co.
- On View Location
- Currently not on view
- Buddhism, China, dance, drum, music, musician, Northern Song dynasty (960 - 1127), Song dynasty (960 - 1279)
- Collection(s) Area
- Chinese Art
- Web Resource(s)
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
- Copyright with museum