- Historical period(s)
- Goryeo period, late 13th-early 14th century
- Stoneware with black and white inlays under celadon glaze
- 35.6 x 19.8 cm
- Korea, Jeolla-do province, Gangjin county or Buan county, Gangjin or Buan kilns
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Freer Gallery of Art
- Accession Number
Unidentified owner, Japan, to 1907 
From 1907 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased in Japan from an unidentified owner in spring 1907 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Original Pottery List, L. 1553, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- On View Location
- Freer: The Peacock Room Comes to America
- Collection(s) Area
- Korean Art
- Rights Statement
- Copyright with museum