Head and Bust (fragment) of a man
- Figure: human
- Historical period(s)
- Middle Kingdom, ca. 1980-1630 BCE, face later recarved
- H x W x D: 58.1 x 45.7 x 27.4 cm (22 7/8 x 18 x 10 13/16 in)
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Freer Gallery of Art
- Accession Number
- Head and bust (fragment) of a man.
Unidentified owner, Egypt, to 1907 
From 1907 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased in Egypt from an unidentified owner in 1907 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Original Miscellaneous List, S.I. 33, pg. 32, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Former owner
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919)
- On View Location
- Currently not on view
- Collection(s) Area
- Ancient Egyptian Art
- Web Resource(s)
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
- Copyright with museum