Bottle with inlaid decoration
- Historical period(s)
- Joseon period, 16th century
- Stoneware with white inlay under transparent glaze; dark artificial stain; gold lacquer repairs.
- Buncheong ware
- 13.0 x 8.5 cm
- Korea, Jeolla-do, Gyeongsang-do, or Chungcheong-do
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Freer Gallery of Art
- Accession Number
Yamanaka & Company, New York, NY, to 1905 
From 1905 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Yamanaka & Company in 1905 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 Undated folder sheet note. Also see Original Pottery List, L. 1448, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Former owner
- C.L. Freer source: Yamanaka and Co. , New York
- On View Location
- Currently not on view
- Buncheong ware, clear glaze, Joseon period (1392 - 1910), Korea, lacquer repair, stoneware, white inlay
- Collection(s) Area
- Korean Art
- Rights Statement
- Copyright with museum