- Historical period(s)
- Arsacid period, 1st-3rd century
- Clay: soft, white. Glaze: whitish, almost wholly decomposed.
- H x W: 7.3 x 14.2 cm (2 7/8 x 5 9/16 in)
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Freer Gallery of Art
- Accession Number
- Conical, with a rounded base. A faint line of bluish green within the edge.
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919) 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 Object file.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Former owner
- Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919)
- On View Location
- Currently not on view
- Collection(s) Area
- Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Rights Statement
- Copyright with museum