- Tea bowl (koraijawan)
- Historical period(s)
- Joseon period, second half 16th century
- Stoneware (unvitrified porcelain) with clear glaze; lacquer repairs
- 8.3 x 17.3 cm
- Korea, Eastern Gyeongsangnam-do province, Kimhae or Yangsan
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Freer Gallery of Art
- Accession Number
Yamanaka & Company, New York, NY, to 1896 
From 1896 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Yamanaka & Company in 1896 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Original Pottery List, L. 476, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Former owner
- C.L. Freer source: Yamanaka and Co.
- On View Location
- Currently not on view
- clear glaze, Joseon period (1392 - 1910), Korea, lacquer repair, stoneware, tea, unvitrified porcelain
- Collection(s) Area
- Korean Art
- Rights Statement
- Copyright with museum